google search

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

ÖZIL IS HAPPY ABOUT GÖTZE SIGNING FOR BAYERN


The German is on peak form, especially when it comes to scoring goals: "Obviously I'm happy that I'm on good form, but the most important thing for us is that the team works as a whole, that the whole team gives its best".
Özil was asked what it will be like to play a semi-final against players who he knows from the German national side: "It's an honour to play against teammates from the German national team, but it is more important to be in a semi-final with Real Madrid. This is my third semi-final. We have to give the best of ourselves in order to achieve our objectives and reach the final."
The German is on peak form, especially when it comes to scoring goals: "Obviously I'm happy that I'm on good form, but the most important thing for us is that the team works as a whole, that the whole team gives its best. I'm very happy that I'm capable of scoring goals, but that's not the most important thing."
He had this to say regarding Götze signing for Bayern: "I'm very happy for Götze. I heard through the press. I don't want to say any more, because we have a very important game tomorrow and I want to be focussed."

No comments:

Post a Comment