google search

Friday, April 26, 2013

CASILLAS BELIEVES THAT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN 90 MINUTES


Iker Casillas isn't prepared to give up against Borussia Dortmund (4-1) in the semifinals of the Champions League: "Anything can happen in 90 minutes. We've got to get out there and give your all on the pitch to go through to the final at Wembley. The team will do everything it can on the pitch to turn the tie around."
"We've got one more chance. We're cross and upset and I can understand that our fans are disappointed. I know my teammates and I know we are all looking forward to Tuesday to show the fans that we've had bad days but that we have good days too. "he added.
The 'Los Blancos' captain also referred to his personal situation: "I'm fine and training's going brilliantly. I’m helping the team every way I can. It's a different experience for me but what the team needs right now is support."
"Whoever is chosen to play has to give their all, both for themselves and for the team. You try to carry on like normal, just get on with training ... But one way or another you have to support and advise people at the club and wait for your chance." he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment