google search

Monday, January 14, 2013

Cristiano: "I have of course I want to end my contract with Real Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo reiterated in an exclusive interview with FIFA.com wants to fulfill his contract at Real Madrid but does not exclude another course from 2015. "I want to finish my contract at Real Madrid, that I have it clear. Then I do not know what will happen in the future," he said.

"Mourinho always wants the best for the club, and I will defend to the death"
CR7 Mourinho also defindió despite recent criticism he has received the Portuguese by the substitution of Casillas: "I have clear that Mourinho always wants the best for the club, and I will defend to the death, we know all that we are there, but public opinion is respectable. In my opinion is the best coach in the world, with a lot of experience and has won everything. "
After the Madrid stay out of options to revalidate the league title, Cristiano is very clear what should be the goal of the team from now: "The Tenth is what all Madridistas want. We have very clear. Last year we were at step, which was very frustrating. Luckily, we have the possibility of a rematch this year, with the added difficulty of facing Manchester United.'s not going to be easy and in my opinion the chances are 50/50 for each team, but I have a lot of confidence. "
However, recognizing that everything that surrounds them is generating the Tenth too much pressure. "I think Real Madrid are no more pressure than in Manchester, took three and a half years there and I think it's because the whole environment is very focused on winning the tenth Champions League. That creates some anxiety, which feel at all times. "
Finally asked for second place in the vote as the best player of 2012, behind Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo said "being nominated is a great honor" that "leaves very happy" because it shows that maintaining a very good level Career
"I can only feel very happy about it. We must have the humility to understand what you need and move on. Throughout my career I have always wanted to learn, evolve, and win trophies.'m Very ambitious, I always win, hence I retire to continue that way, "he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment