google search

Sunday, April 28, 2013

"I want to wait until the season is over before making a decision", the Italian coach told journalists in Saturday's press conference.


Carlo Ancelotti insisted on Saturday that he has not told Paris Saint-Germain owners that he will be leaving his managerial post in the summer. The Italian coach began Saturday's press conference by saying: "I want to wait until the season is over before making a decision. We will speak to the club later to discuss the options. I have not spoken to directors or the club owners yet".
Ancelotti's declarations come in the wake of a report in Friday's edition of French daily, 'Le Parisien' which cited sources close to the coach who claim that the Italian had notified PSG officials of his decision on Wednesday. The paper added that Ancelotti has already received offers from Real Madrid and Manchester City.
"I have not said that I want to leave PSG. Anything could happen - I could stay, or I could leave. You have to take into consideration the fact that I am under contract", the coach said.
Le Parisien published a story on Saturday claiming that Ancelotti would bring former Madrid playerClaude Makélélé as his assistant and centre-back Thiago Silva with him if he were to replace José Mourinho in the Madrid job.
There was speculation this week that Real Madrid's alleged interest in PSG midfielder, Marco Verratti could be directly linked to Ancelotti's possible arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment