google search

Monday, January 14, 2013

Nacho: "I want to play and the Castilla I'm fine"

After the defeat in Alcorcon, Alberto Toril requested a signing for defense. Yesterday before the Girona, reinforcement appeared. With the captain's armband. Nacho Fernandez was the best player of Castile in the morning yesterday.

Once recovered Marcelo, Coentrao and Albiol, Nacho fell off the convening of the first team against Osasuna and was finally able to play with the youth team.
"As it happens, they have become the companions of the injuries, the coach told me to come down to play here and I love it. Provided I play, I'm happy," said Nacho in mixed zone after the game.

Since I get in the first team, Nacho has played 54 minutes of League, Cup 180 Champions and 90 for a total of 324 minutes of competition. In Castilla has played 810 minutes this year.

The audience cheered the Di Stéfano repeatedly his captain and chanted his name. "I wanted to come and play at home, did not quite come, and here people love me and I feel great," he said after the meeting.

Want to take minutes
"Every player wants to play in the first team, but when you do not have minutes, you just want to play and I here in the Castilla I feel great," said Nacho, which has proven to be a cornerstone of the team led by Alberto Toril , who was also delighted with his signing winter

No comments:

Post a Comment