google search

Sunday, January 6, 2013

He says that is a component template whatever happens Adam: "I have reached the goal of my work"

Adam showed to the media all the feelings being experienced since his first start in Malaga and this afternoon against Real Sociedad.

"There have been weeks in which much has been said. I've stayed away. I know that I have reached the goal of my work.'ve Been here 16 years and nothing surprises me. Has been opinions in which there has been a lack of respect. I'ma this template component whatever happens. I am a youth player, so they know my background. I have clear what has brought me here and I will continue doing it. "

After he left the locker room red very annoyed: "The coach has chosen an eleven to a party and my intention was to give the maximum. Opinions arise, the coach and I do not pay much attention. Was fucked when I entered the locker room it is normal when you have a few games and get kicked First five minutes. seems to me that the red is excessive.'s penalty but the expulsion is unfair. acknowledge that has been an unfortunate action on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment