google search

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ensures that the red in another field had been yellow Mourinho: "We have missed a lot of respect for Adam" Create the goalkeeper does not deserve the whistles of a sector of Bernabéu Consider the red was unfair

The press conference revolved around Jose Mourinho to the whistles he had to listen to the start of the match, when the speaker announced his name over the loudspeaker. The Portuguese did not reproach anything to the fans and said he understood the reasons for the Bernabeu stood against him.
"It seems perfect that piten my name before the game and then encourage the team. That seems perfect. Bernabéu I think I sit pita Casillas and in the championship because we have not done well. People have to applaud or pitarla for performance. And it seems normal to me piten because the performance is not good. If I whistle for performance, I accept. Dislike forever be a hero. "
"He has missed a lot of respect for Adam and does not deserve this"
What Mourinho did not like were the whistles he heard Adam, which in his view has been disrespected, "To Adam I said before the game that he could hear the whistles are for me, not for him. But my personal opinion is that it has lacked much respect for Adam.'s a guy who has 16 years at Real Madrid, who was born in Madrid and did not deserve this. Adam deserves to be happy, but I do not know why happens in Spain. The problem is that the press has become an attack on Jose Mourinho in disrespect to Adam. That is so. "
"It Varane which leaves Adam in a difficult situation"
After defending his goalkeeper, Mourinho said he saw the red was unfair, remembering to remember this play of Varane, evil Adam Carvalho pass ... and Barça: "I have not seen on TV yet, but my memory tells me it Varane which leaves Adam in a complicated situation and then Adam, you have to decide, had to clear the ball away. But decided to a pass and went wrong. then penalty and have to do, but I think there were two players who broke the goal line ... In another field with another team and I think it's yellow card, not red. "
Mou Carvalho game highlightsWhen speaking of the match, Mourinho said Carvalho party. "I hate to individualize and why I have not expanded much with Christian (of which only said he had done a great job, but Richard has done a particularly good match. During summer decided we could go out and have Varane, Albiol is Spanish and a squad as Nacho, but finally stayed. decided to stay and when we knew what was going to respond. played with 10 the whole game, a very physical game and responded very well. "
Mourinho also revealed how it was the talk he had with his players at halftime: "Apart from some retouching tactician told them that when you play with ten players, you can not play with nine, he had to work the most. Had told them to put more emotion. The public is easier to be on your side when you have a player down and it did. "
Finally, he was confident heading into next Wednesday, against Celta: "People are like cup matches and my feeling is that the team and the fans are going to be. Today we made an extra effort, but we to be. "

No comments:

Post a Comment