google search

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sahin: "I am very happy to go home" "Soon I noticed that just want to be at Borussia" "I've matured, I've played with the best in that position as Gerrard and Xabi Alonso: I think I have become a better player"


Nuri Sahin returns to Borussia Dortmund. The Turkish midfielder after his failed step by Real Madrid and their later transfer to Liverpool, has chosen to return home. Sahin will play given a year and a half and the German club will have an option to purchase.

"I am very happy to come home. Soon I noticed that just want to be at Borussia," said Turkish midfielder in his presentation. The German leaders made ​​clear that they have options to buy the player at the end of their assignment.

Sahin said: "I've matured.'ve Played with the best in that position as Xabi Alonso and Gerrard. I think I have become a better player. Sounds weird because I have not played much. But I am convinced, a hundred percent sure."

The Turk, who joined Real Madrid in 2011 in exchange for 10 million euros, is on loan to the club he grew as a player and that led to the conquest of the Bundesliga 2010-11, the first of two consecutive newly conquered by Dortmund.

In one of his last games for Borussia, suffered a knee injury which already fell while playing in Madrid. Injuries prevented him from entering the dynamics of Jose Mourinho, who last summer recommended his transfer to Liverpool.

But neither at Anfield things went much better for the Turkish international. He started taking chances, but poor performance led to technical Brendan Rodgers to dispense with his services in recent weeks. A situation that has precipitated his return to Dortmund, where he hopes to regain the level of old orders to Jürgen Klopp.

No comments:

Post a Comment