google search

Friday, January 11, 2013

Ramos: "I hope you will be just as strict with referees who make mistakes" "Whether I appear fair, sorry this sanction for my technicians, colleagues and fans".

Sergio Ramos, as he used his Twitter account to apologize after his expulsion against Celta, said of his five-game penalty for that red card. Real Madrid defender said in your social network that "I hope it will be just as tough and fair to the referees who make mistakes game after game."

Anyway, Sergio said that "whatever seems fair to me, sorry this sanction for my technicians, colleagues and fans. Hala Madrid".

A day earlier, the Seville had remarked that "I regret the incident with the referee, are moments of tension produced by my expulsion. We say things we later regret."

No comments:

Post a Comment