google search

Monday, January 7, 2013

Higuain: "I felt good but ended up without the need for air" "I returned really well, I felt good even without air, I was a long time without playing but happy because there was no trouble," said 'Pipa'.

"I'm happy, it was a lot of waiting since the day I got injured and I returned really well, I felt good even without air, I was a long time without playing but happy because there was no discomfort." They are the first statements of 'Pipa' Higuain after his return to the Bernabeu after his injury.

Bad luck with the sticks. "Bad luck, but the important thing is that I played 20 minutes which was spoken, but with one less player the demand was greater. Glad that things went well."

Party weird. "It was a weird game, a draw at 10 minutes with one less, was a go and venir.Creo even played better with 10 than with 11, never felt this low and it was very important to get this game."

About Adam. "We must support that is. Thing Adam has been unlucky. Things are party, no one is guilty and nothing happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment