google search

Friday, January 18, 2013

Galliani met Kaka agents. The Real Madrid only pierce

Kaka agents met with Adriano Galliani to try to close the back of the Brazilian, but Real Madrid continues to his guns. The Milan only wants a transfer until end of season and whites are not the work. The pay does not arise Madrid midfielder and only let him go in this winter market if there was a transfer.

Kaka and his wife were building on Wednesday in Milan two days off to Mourinho gave the white template. The Brazilian compatriot Robinho dined and attended the media waiting at the exit of the restaurant.

"I am willing to find a solution"
The '8 'Real Madrid spoke to Sky Sports after a few minutes you have on the white team. "It's not a pleasant situation, either for me or for Real. Already said I'm willing to find a solution if it is good for me and for Real," he said.

After the Italian journalists insist on a hypothetical return to Milan, Kaka, who negotiates his march to Fluminense, also admitted his fondness for the city Lombard: "I have lived great things here, and I'm glad I have friends coming to see them."

Robinho, player 'Rossoneri', expressed his admiration for Kaka: "I love him, of course I could come and play here with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment