google search

Monday, January 7, 2013

Downplays the Golden Ball Ronaldo: "There is a prize for his life" "I do not know if the prize is awarded by the collective or individual merit"


Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid player, the latest assessments made ​​before knowing who will win the Ballon d'Or: "I have a clear conscience.'s Not a life or death award. Life goes if I do not win the prize."

Christian says he could not vote for an injury. "I had a hit with the selection and sent me home. I did not vote." The Portuguese said to deliver judgment on the award: "I do not know if the prize is awarded by the collective or individual merits."

When asked about Madrid player in a field reaction to racist abuse: "We can not leave the field or screaming insults because we have to learn to live with those people who have a screw less.'s Only some and not to blame whole field. Anyway is a very personal decision and respectable, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment