google search

Friday, January 11, 2013

Casillas: "I have to prove to Mou is wrong" "The boss and explained that it was the FIFA Gala because I had to make a difficult game, as will be demonstrated," he said. He added: "A good wake-up call."

"I have to train more, grit your teeth and show Mourinho is wrong. A little touch of attention, because that makes you feel alive," said Iker Casillas in a publicity event signature H & S, which is image.
Challenges: "I'm passionate about. At the most complicated I want to prove to myself that I am worth for a profession for which I prepare since age four. Given this last situation I can only squeeze more teeth, be even better with my colleagues and train more to show me that I can come back and win the confidence I lost. It hurts a little wake-up call, because that makes you feel alive. "
Possible departure of Mourinho: "I do not know what you decide. For all I know, is signed through 2016. I have also contract with the club and I intend to fulfill it. My dream was always to start at this club and retire there. The Madrid is wonderful. I'm from Madrid and I played in the best club possible. "
The audience at the Bernabeu: "I appreciate the love that I've always given. From the 17 years I looked very closely and always wanted people to feel proud of me. I stayed with the applause and cheers to my name. "
Mou's accusation that has settled: "It bothered me. It comes from the head of the team. What I have to do is train more. The competition is with myself. I prepare better and regain the confidence of the coach. "
His replacement in Malaga: "Mourinho did not speak to me when I played and now do not have to. And Adam is an excellent goalkeeper, majísimo an uncle and a friend. Above me is the good of the team. "
The absence of Mou in the FIFA Gala: "The boss and said he had to prepare for the match against Celta in Valdebebas because it was hard and proved. In any case, the club was well represented by its chairman. Enjoyed prizes. Being in the best eleven of the world is very important to me and to my four companions. Mou's decision was for the good of the club ".
He rejected the bracelet against Real: "I accepted it because, at least in international matches, the captain begins to finish the match. In addition, Christian is in a very good time and pulling the team and was good for him. "
The crowd: "The public should know that we all have to be together, that we will be much better. We know that things are difficult, but we need your help in League, Cup and Champions League. "
Difficult time: "I'm not going bad, really. It's a different situation and cohabit with her. I have only to prove that I can assert to be a starter and compete with Adam. Awards 2012 and about being best goalkeeper in the world last year is back. Now it is trying the same thing in 2013. "
The expulsion of Adam: "What happened to him in the 6th minute it happened to me at 45 seconds two years ago. It has the support of his teammates and he's full confidence. All we have helped. "
Experience on the bench: "You have to take something positive from things. It has been good to be better, to grit your teeth and to show the coach that he is wrong. So, to train and be quietly ".
His match against Celtic: "I think it was not as bad this season as people have thought. I am not a machine and I have ups and downs. Now, a goalie has to be comfortable. Yesterday I went and can be the beginning of something. We have talked too much about me, more than I'd like. "
The course: "Our performance is not our part. Last year we won a league very elaborate. Now we seek continuity. Maybe too late to try to win the league, but we are thinking about it. We know it's almost impossible, but we must fight for the people suffering from the situation where we are. "

No comments:

Post a Comment